We presented the attached talk entitled "Improved access to raw diffraction data and
its impact on crystallographic education and teaching" in the ECM30 Microsymposium 47 on Teaching & Education.
The abstract is also attached.
John and Brian
John R Helliwell & Brian McMahon
This is a public forum that invites community input on strategies and desirable practices in providing open and long-term access to diffraction data sets.
Moderator: Brian McMahon
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- ECM30 Helliwell and McMahon Education and raw diffraction data_20minsa.pdf
- A pdf of our talk slides presented in the ECM30 MS47 Teaching and Education
- (1.53 MiB) Downloaded 256 times
- ECM30 abstract Helliwell and McMahon.pdf
- Abstract for talk at ECM30 in MS47 "Teaching and Education"
- (44.69 KiB) Downloaded 258 times