- IUCr Diffraction Data Deposition Working Group Activities since IUCr Madrid J. R. Helliwell and B. McMahon [Abstract | Presentation]
- Motivations, challenges, horror stories and opportunities: Experiences of diffraction data management, archival and publication at the UK National Crystallography Service S. J. Coles [Abstract | Presentation]
- Report on several important EU projects: CRISP, PaNdata, NMI3, Biostruct X, HDRI and CALIPSO H.-J. Weyer [Abstract | Presentation]
- Linking raw experimental data with scientific workflow and software repository: some early experience in the PanData-ODI project E. Yang and B. Matthews [Abstract | Presentation]
- Ten years and change: the MX data archive at ALS 8.3.1 J. Holton [Abstract | Presentation]
- Continuous improvement of macromolecular crystal structures T. C. Terwilliger [Abstract | Presentation]
- Towards policy for archiving raw data for macromolecular crystallography: Recent experience L. M. J. Kroon-Batenburg, A. M. M. Schreurs, S. W. M. Tanley and J. R. Helliwell [Abstract | Presentation]
- Some Economic Considerations for Managing a Centralized Archive of Raw Diffraction Data J. Westbrook [Abstract | Presentation]
- A vision involving raw data archiving via local archives as a supplement to the existing processed data archives (PDB, CSD, ICDD etc) J. R. Helliwell, B. McMahon and T. C. Terwilliger [Abstract | Presentation]
This is a public forum that invites community input on strategies and desirable practices in providing open and long-term access to diffraction data sets.
Moderator: Brian McMahon
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The one-day Workshop held as a satellite of ECM 27 in Bergen was very stimulating and provided an excellent overview of a variety of relevant activities. A full timetable and set of presentations is posted on the IUCr web site at http://www.iucr.org/resources/data/dddw ... n-workshop. Direct links to the individual abstracts and presentations are also given below.